We’d like to thank all speakers who have applied so far. We are thrilled to have received over 500 speaker applications from a wide range of organizations and disciplines, covering various topics on the use of ICT and data to better support achievement of the global SDGs.
The general deadline for speaker applications has now passed, if you wish to be considered for a late application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speakers were notified on February 16, 2017.
- Scholarship applications for speaker applicants are included as part of the speaker application.
- Scholarship awards for selected speakers were announced on February 16, 2017.
- Once accepted as a speaker, you will need to register to indicate your intent to speak.
- You will be asked to review your edited online bio and session abstract by March 24, 2017 or as soon as possible for late applicants.
- Your presentation and associated materials will need to be uploaded to the conference agenda page on the website in PDF form by May 1, 2017.
- The room in which you conduct your session will be equipped with a display screen, laptop, speakers, and a wireless Internet connection.
- Your presentation will be pre-loaded on the laptop prior to the start of your session.
- The room will be set up in classroom-style for training sessions, and theatre-style for speeches, presentations, demonstrations and panels.
- The venue prohibits posting of materials on the walls of the room.
- Speakers are responsible for bringing any additional equipment and any required converters or cable connections to support that equipment.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel, lodging and conference registration fees; unless they are awarded a scholarship depending on need.