1. If you already have an account (via submitting an abstract or being on a panel), Log in to your existing account, then click on the Registration page in the navigation bar.
IMPORTANT: Should you purchase a ticket without logging in, we cannot assign the registration to the account you submitted an abstract with.
2. If you do not have an account yet, proceed directly to the Registration page.
3. Select your ticket from the options presented based on your organization type and the number of days you would like to attend.
4. Once you have made your selection, you will be taken to the registration form.
Please wait for five seconds for the form to load fully.
Once fully loaded, you can see your selected ticket type in the “Choose ticket” column and the “Number of days attending*” field preselected.
Registering multiple participants:
Scroll up to see the “Number of participants” set to “1”. Change this if you are registering multiple participants.
An account will be generated automatically for each participant.
5. If you are making registrations for multiple participants, use the correct e-mail address for each person. Do not use a single e-mail address for all.
If logged in to your account, tick the auto-fill option for faster registration.
6. If you need a visa support letter, please provide the following information:
- First name as shown on your passport*
- Middle name as shown on your passport
- Last name as shown on your passport*
- Passport number*
An e-mail notification from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent when the visa support letters are available to download from your account.
7. Click “Checkout” and complete the billing page.
You will have the option to pay via PayPal, credit or debit card.
If you are having trouble submitting the payment through PayPal’s “Pay with Credit/Debit Card” option, please try using a different internet browser and/or clearing your browser cache and cookies.
8. Once the billing page has been completed and the payment is successful, you will receive e-mail notifications from email@example.com.
View the ICT4D Conference Terms and Conditions.