Global tech. Local good. Virtual exchange. All year.
The ICT4D Conference, leading the international and cross-sector discussion on digital development since 2010, remains in the virtual space for 2022. As the world fights the pandemic, we continue to offer various individual online events and content.
Watch recordings of past ICT4D Partnerships Conference 2022 exploring tech choices and collaborations, partnering locally, and data sharing in partnerships.
Watch the session recordings in English or French of the ICT4D for Malaria Elimination conference.
Explore ICT4D Webinars or listen to recordings of past discussions.
Tune into our Podcast series featuring short 15 minutes interviews with global experts.
3 Takeaways from ICT4D & Malaria Conference
As we are reflecting on the first ICT4D for Malaria Elimination conference, here are three takeaways that you can apply to your everyday work.
1. Put people first, technology second.
2. Ensure local leadership, develop an enabling environment.
3. Digitalization brings different data and more opportunities.
Watch this and other session recordings in English and French!
Recordings: ICT4D & Malaria conference
On April 27 & 28, 2022, over 50 speakers shared insights on using digital technologies in malaria programming. Focusing on: Reaching Intended Target Groups Equitably, Harnessing the Power of Data, Partnering for Scale, Sustainability of Digital Malaria Programs
Watch the recordings in English or French language!
Local ICT4D Conference in Burkina Faso
CRS is organizing its second ICT4D Conference in Ouagadougou on June 9 and 10, 2022, to explore how digital innovations can support the successful implementation of humanitarian projects and programs in a context of insecurity. One hundred actors from different backgrounds and sectors will come together to exchange of ICT4D applications in Burkina Faso, addressing topics such as:
- ICT4D innovations and project implementation in a context of insecurity
- Case studies and lessons learned from ICT4D practitioners
- Innovative technologies and adaptation to the current Burkinabe context
- Discussion between state and private actors on opportunities and barriers to emerging ICT4D applications and digital transformation in the country
Whether you are in a traffic jam in Lagos or having breakfast in your kitchen at home, our short interviews are easily accessible.
At your own time, listen to insights on current digital development innovations, trends, and good practice in ICT4D. 🎙️