Working media and press members are welcome to cover the 12th ICT4D Conference and registration is free to those who work in nationally or regionally recognized publications or press outlets with a technology, finance, health, agriculture, education, government, NGO, international development or humanitarian response readership and fulfil the other criteria credentials below.
Passes are limited to one individual per press and media outlet and the ICT4D Conference reserves the right to reject any media and press access requests.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following credentials to be considered for media and press access:
- Full name
- Job title
- Name of media or press outlet
- Email address
- Phone number
- Type of media or press outlet
- Media or press outlet website
- Commissioning letter on headed paper from a recognised media or press outlet
- An image of your valid, recognised press and media card
Read the 12th ICT4D Conference press release:
Key Topics & Speakers at the 12th ICT4D Conference 2024