The 12th ICT4D Conference offers a multi-sectoral platform to:
- Exchange digital approaches to wicked problems, including food security, climate change, public health, and digital divides
- Explore data innovations for impact, such as AI and geospatial technology
- Discuss how to build responsible, sustainable, and locally owned digital foundations – looking at digital public goods, cyber security, sustainable financing, connectivity, and ICT4D capacity building
The event team works closely with partners and sponsors to develop a timely and inspiring agenda for the 12th ICT4D Conference in Ghana.
Choose from over 80 sessions in new and familiar formats, with more opportunities for interactive exchange, and dive deeper into new and emerging technologies and their applications for more impact.
Diverse conference sessions:
- Plenary panels & keynotes
- Big Discussion: asking provocative questions and debating key challenges
- Breakout sessions & workshops
- Executive Session (by invitation)
- Formal & informal networking
- Learning Carousel & ‘unconference’ sessions
- ICT4D Training Day
- Exhibition & Demonstration stage showcasing the latest product innovations
- Press event
- Side events (TBD)
Information about the 2024 sessions will be posted later this year.
View past ICT4D Conference speakers