ICT4D for Malaria Elimination Conference
ICT4D for Malaria Elimination Conference, April 27-28, 2022
An inclusive event for global health and digital development experts to advance knowledge exchange and build capacity on ICT4D to drive more impactful use of digital technology and data for malaria elimination.
- Exchange best practices in using digital innovations to increase impact of malaria programs.
- Learn from digital health and ICT4D practitioners across borders and sectors.
- Forge new and strengthen partnerships among local and international actors.
Organized in partnership with the Digital Solutions for Malaria Elimination Community of Practice. Sessions led by Alliance for Malaria Prevention, Akros, Bluesquare, CRS, Dimagi, Medicines for Malaria Venture, and TDR.
- Reaching Intended Target Groups Equitably
- Harnessing the Power of Data
- Partnering for Scale
- Sustainability of Digital Malaria Programs