Past 2021 Conference
On January 12, 2021, the ICT4D Conference hosted a new virtual and inclusive event on partnerships in digital development and local leadership with more than 900 live participants, over a third located in LMIC.
The diverse agenda by Catholic Relief Services and 9 partners (Accenture, Chemonics, Digital Impact Alliance, Esri, Cenre for HumData (UN OCHA), NRC, Plan International, Save the Children, Viamo) featured sessions on supporting local partners, coordinating digital capacity building, and innovative multi-sector, co-creation, or for scale partnerships.
Read our ICT4D Partnerships Conference 2021 – post-event report
In only half a day we had over 50 speakers across 15 sessions, offering lots of inspiring content to digest. Now you can take your time to watch session you have missed.
Recordings are available below:
- Guidance on Strengthening Local Leadership
- Private-Public-CSO Partnerships in Times of Crisis
- Partnering for Scale and Building Sustainable Digital Ecosystems
- Brand Activism: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Plan International Collaborate for Girlsâ€™ Safety
- Supporting Local and National Ownership of GIS Capacity in Humanitarian Action
- Designing Information Systems with Health and Supply Chain End Users
- Connectivity: Roles of Private, Public, and Civil Society Institutions in Bridging the Digital Divide
- Innovating Together: New Partnership Models for Co-creation
- Supporting Local Partners During COVID-19 and Beyond
- Multi-sector Partnerships to Protect Children Online
- Diagnosing Data Capacity & Designing Fit-for-Purpose Training Programs
- Driving AI Partnerships for Global Health Impact
- Be Collaborative!: A Fireside Chat on Principles and Partnerships
- Ed-tech Partnerships for Digital Capacity Building
- Change Management in Partnerships